Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lions or Pigs?

So Wednesday night we decided to check out a little bit of the Munchen indie rock club scene. Thank God I found an American Apparel!


I've also quite my job and suggested that American Apparel put some plaid into their lineup.


We walked around Sendlinger strasse and scoped out one of the places on the list.


It was about 9:30 or 10:00 at night which is a normal time to go out in LA. This is more of a normal time to be drinking at home in Europe. It's a good thing, but clubs don't really get popping until after midnight. So needless to say there was no one really at the first place, so we went back to the city centre to the Atomic Cafe



This place was alright except for the fact that being older than 21 was working against you for once. It was packed, but it was wednesday and I didn't feel like getting all sweaty with some 18 yr olds to le tiegre decepitcon, which probably just dropped at the record store here in Munich...ba zing!


On the way back from the club I decided to take advantage of one of the many lions on the streets here. Seattle had a bunch of painted pigs everywhere and now Munich has a bunch of Lions. I don't know which is better, lions or pigs? I guess I'll have to come to that conclusion one day, but for now I think I prefer the lions.

No comments: