Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Starbucks

So I'm a starbucks man for the next month. Last weekend I went to the airport early to see if I could catch an earlier flight to Berlin. That didn't work out and I had 4 hours to kill in the Munich Airport. I decided to bite the bullet and become a t-mobile browser for the next month. So far its paid off, considering there's a starbucks in every city everywhere.

So you can get a drip coffee at 3 out of 4 coffee places, but not Starbucks! They still of course make the Cafe Americano! How Euro of them! I kinda figured that would be the case.

In the bathroom urinals there is a little mock soccer ball attached to a little mock net. The idea is that you piss the ball around and try to knock it in the goal. This was the best thing I had seen in a while. Girls don't know what they're missing.

No comments: